These organic, untreated and GMO free sprouting seeds are one of the fastest and easiest to sprout. Grow Sow Greener’s Organic China Rose Radish sprouting seeds come highly recommended and only 10 grams of seed can yield up to 100g of fresh sprouts bursting with vitality and nutrition with that great radish taste and good colour.
At grow sow greener we believe in going back to the roots with regenerative gardening practices. Our untreated and GMO free Organic radish sprouting seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic free materials. You wont find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Great for you, your family and for the planet
- Latin name: Raphanus sativus
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Soaking time: 2-3 hours
- Advised time without light: 2 days
- Sprouting time: 2-3 days
- Time to harvest: 3-6 days
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B, C, E & K, folic acid, iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, carotenes and pantothenic acid.
- Health: Improve kidney and urinary function, skin well being, lowers oxidative stress, increases liver health and helps gingivitis.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow Daikon Radish sprouts with our comprehensive Guide to Sprouting Seeds.