Broccoli Calabrese Sprouting Seeds have found worldwide popularity due to their exceptional nutrient-dense composition. Containing up to 50 times more sulforaphane, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, alkalines and enzymes than their raw mature counterparts, broccoli sprouts easily earn their latest title as a superfood.
Sulforaphane has been shown to help reduce issues relating to chronic inflammation and combat cancer-causing free radical cells. With their mild, versatile and agreeable flavour, organic broccoli sprouts are a tasty way to boost your families' intake of healthy living foods. They are also delicious.
At Grow Sow Greener, we believe in going back to the roots with regenerative gardening practices. Our untreated and GMO-free Organic Broccoli Sprout Seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials. You won't find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Great for you, your family and the planet.
- Latin name: Brassica Oleracea Botrytis Cymosa
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Soaking time: Not required
- Advised time without light: 2-3 days
- Sprouting time: 4-5 days
- Time to harvest: 5-7 days
- Nutrients: Calcium, iron and phosphorus, the antioxidant sulforaphane, vitamins A and C
- Health: Cardiovascular health, anti-inflammatory, immunity booster, digestive health, helps prevent cancer, promotes skin brain and respiratory health.
- Pathogen/ microbial lab test: Yes
Find out how to sprout broccoli seeds easily at home with our Guide to Sprouting Seeds