An easy and rewarding microgreen to grow! Organic Split Coriander Seeds produce wonderful aromatic microgreens reliably time and time again. Coriander as a micro herb must be one of the healthiest and tastiest available and we highly recommend you give them a try.
Our untreated and GMO-free Organic Split Coriander Microgreen seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials.
Compliments meat, fish, wok dishes, soups and so on.
We pack and ship the same or next day and only provide the best quality seeds from the most reputable dealers. Great for you, your family and for the planet.
- Latin name: Coriandrum Sativum
- Certified organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Preferred growing medium: Grow mats, coco or compost
- Pre soak: No
- Time to germination: 3 - 6 days
- Blackout time: 2 -3 days
- Time to harvest: 10-24 days
- Colour: Green
- Flavour: Distinctive
- Health: Extensive ayurvedic use throughout history.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow Organic Coriander Microgreens with our Microgreen Growing Guide.