Urban farmer? Contact us and leave your email and business name and we'll send you a simple to use order form with a time saving automatic invoice generator and great discounts in appreciation of the environmental and social benefits you make by bypassing polluting global food systems and growing locally.
At Grow Sow Greener, we advocate regenerative and back to the roots gardening practices. As such, our untreated and GMO-free Organic Pea Microgreen seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials. You won't find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Great for you, your family and for the planet.
- Latin name: Pisum Sativum
- Certified organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Preferred growing medium: Soil or coco, will grow on mats but more difficult
- Pre soak: 4-6 hours
- Time to germination: 2-3 days
- Blackout time: 3-4 days
- Time to harvest: 9-14 days
- Colour: Green
- Flavour: Sweet fresh pea flavour
- Texture: Crunch juicy and succulent
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, protein, fibre, omega 3, antioxidants and micronutrients.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow Pea Microgreens with our Microgreen Growing Guide.