Sweet, mild, and with a good crunch, Kale Black Mandingo Sprouts come highly recommended as a superfood. Enjoy fresh, tasty kale sprouts with just about any dish to receive your daily antioxidant kick.
This anti-inflammatory and free-radical fighting superfood should be a regular in your sprouter. At Grow Sow Greener, we love this Organic Black Mandingo Kale with its high vitamin C content, anti-cancer potential and pleasantly sweet taste. It is a must-have for the health-conscious and culinary connoisseur alike!
At Grow Sow Greener, we believe in going back to the roots with regenerative gardening practices. Our untreated and GMO-free Organic Kale Sprouting Seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials. You won't find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Great for you, your family and the planet.
- Latin name: Brassica oleracea acephala sabellica
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Soaking time: This variety doesn’t need a pre-soak
- Advised time without light: 3-4 days
- Sprouting time: 4-5 days
- Time to harvest: 6-9 days
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, K, C, B6, calcium, riboflavin, copper, thiamine, potassium, iron and folate.
- Health: Promotes eye health and wellbeing of the skin, detoxifier, reduces cholesterol and helps manage diabetes, bone health and weight loss.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to Sprout Kale at home with our Guide to Sprouting Seeds