These Organic Daikon Radish Sprouting Seeds will always make a welcome and spicy addition to your meals or snacks. They are nutrient-dense and produce substantial crunchy, delicious sprouts in no time at all. Radish sprouting seeds are by far the easiest to grow and, once harvested, can last up to two weeks in the fridge. We highly recommend them!
At Grow Sow Greener, we believe in going back to the roots with regenerative gardening practices. Our untreated and GMO-free organic radish sprouting seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials. You won't find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Great for you, your family and the planet.
- Latin name: Raphanus sativus
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Soaking time: 2-3 hours
- Advised time without light: 2 days
- Sprouting time: 2-3 days
- Time to harvest: 3-6 days
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B, C, E & K, folic acid, iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, carotenes and pantothenic acid.
- Health: Improve kidney and urinary function, skin well being, lowers oxidative stress, increases liver health and helps gingivitis.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow Daikon Radish sprouts with our comprehensive Guide to Sprouting Seeds.