Sweet, juicy tails, amazing health benefits, and a rapid pace to maturity means Wheatgrass Risiko ticks all the boxes and is much loved at Grow Sow Greener. Studies suggest that it is on the third day of germination that wheatgrass sprouts experience a dramatic increase in nutrients and other goodies. We harvest on day 3 or 4. Organic Risiko Wheatgrass Sprouting Seeds are fantastic value and are by far our favourite grain for sprouting or grass!
At Grow Sow Greener, we believe in going back to the roots with regenerative gardening practices. Our untreated and GMO-free Organic Risiko Wheatgrass Sprouting Seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials. You won't find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Great for you, your family and the planet.
- Latin name: Triticum aestivum
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Soaking time: 8-12 hours
- Advised time without light: N/A
- Sprouting time: 2-3 days
- Time to harvest: 3-4 days
- Nutrients: High in antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E. Iron, magnesium and calcium. 17 amino acids and chlorophyll.
- Health: Detoxifying, aids gut and bowel health, regulates blood pressure and reduces acidity in the body. Prevent oxidative stress and cell damage.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes