Probably one of the quickest and easiest varieties to grow, Rambo Radish is also one of the tastiest. Striking deep purple stems and leaves, sometimes tinged with green, make it a real attention grabber. This vibrant microgreen will make any dish stand out. Radish microgreens are highly recommended for the beginner and experienced grower alike.
Organic Rambo Radish microgreens can be harvested from day 7, or left until true leaf stage for a bulky and substantial crop adding zing to salads, soups and sandwiches. Big peppery leaves over crunchy robust stems make this an all-time favourite variety.
Radish micro greens have good levels of vitamins B, C, E and K, as well as folic acid, zinc, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and calcium, and it thrives on our hemp or coco grow mats.
At Grow Sow Greener, we advocate regenerative and back to the roots gardening practices. As such, our untreated and GMO-free Organic Radish Microgreen seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials. You won't find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Great for you, your family and the planet.
- Latin name: Raphanus sativus
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Preferred growing medium: Grow mats or coco/soil
- Pre-soak: No
- Time to germination: 3-5 days
- Blackout time: 1-2 days
- Time to harvest: 8-11 days
- Colour: Vibrant pink, purple stems with darker leaves. The occasional green top keeps it interesting.
- Flavour: Zesty, fresh, spicy
- Texture: Crunchy, succulent
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B6, C and K. A good source of fibre and immune-boosting zinc.
- Health: Improve kidney and urinary function, skin well being, lowers oxidative stress, increases liver health and helps gingivitis.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow Rambo Radish Microgreens with our Microgreen Growing Guide.