Micro Lemon Balm Seeds by Grow Sow Greener
At Grow Sow Greener, we advocate regenerative and back to the roots gardening practices. We recognise the benefits to the environment and local communities urban growers contribute and aim to support you. As such, our untreated and GMO-free Micro herb seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials and supplied quickly at a great price. Great for you, your business and for the planet.
- Latin name: Melissa Officinalis
- Certified organic: No
- Treated seeds: No
- Preferred growing medium: Compost or coco coir
- Pre soak: No
- Time to germination: 10-14 days
- Time to harvest: 24-30 days
- Colour: Lime green stems and leaves with pale purple under
- Flavour: Sweet, zesty. lemony
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B complex, D and E. Calcium, Iron, potassium and phosphorus.
- Health: Makes a lovely tea which can relieve headaches and tension.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow Lemon Balm Micro herbs with our Microgreen Growing Guide.