At Grow Sow Greener, we believe in going back to the roots with regenerative gardening practices.
Our untreated and GMO-free organic cress microgreen seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials. All orders packed and shipped on the same day or next day of your order with next day delivery.
Great for you, your family and the planet.
- Latin name: LepidiumSativum
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Preferred growing medium: Coco, compost or mats
- Pre-soak: No
- Time to germination: 2-3 days
- Blackout time: 1-2 days
- Time to harvest: 7-11 days
- Colour: Green stems and leaves
- Flavour: Warm, spicy, mildly peppery
- Texture: Crunchy, succulent
- Nutrients: Iron folate vitamins C,A and E. Fibre and protein.
- Health: Related to watercress, cress is an extremely healthy choice
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow cress microgreens with our Microgreen Growing Guide.