Organic Garlic Chive Microgreen Seeds by Grow Sow Greener
At Grow Sow Greener, we advocate regenerative and back to the roots gardening practices. We support urban farmers and local food production at all scales. As such, our untreated and GMO-free Organic Garlic Chive Microgreen seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials and are packed and sent same or next day every time. You won't find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Our seeds are great for you, your family and for the planet.
- Latin name: Allium Tuberosum
- Certified organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Preferred growing medium: Grow mats, coco coir or compost
- Pre soak: No
- Time to germination: 4 - 6 days
- Blackout time: 2 days
- Time to harvest: 18 - 21 days
- Colour: Green with small black seed heads
- Flavour: Soft garlic, onion
- Nutrients: Vitamin C, riboflavin, potassium, beta caretone, thiamin, iron, vitamin A and iron.
- Health: Great for your immune and circulatory systems.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow Organic Garlic Chive Microgreens with our Microgreen Growing Guide.