Organic White Mustard Microgreen Seeds by Grow Sow Greener
We aim to be the leading UK regenerative and urban food production supporting company. These white mustard seeds are GMO free, untreated and organic. They're packaged plastic free in resealable pouches and packed/sent same or next day.
We support those who grow their own or partake in local food production. Order our seeds and growing equipment for backyards, kitchen counter tops and urban farms here today.
- Latin name: Sinapis Alba
- Certified organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Preferred growing medium: Grow mats, coir or compost
- Pre soak: No
- Time to germination: 3-4 days
- Blackout time: 3 days
- Time to harvest: 7-11 days
- Colour: Green
- Flavour: Delicate peppery flavour
- Nutrients: Extremely high levels of antioxidants amongst other goodies.
- Health: Reported to reduce inflammation and support the respiratory, circulatory, nervous and cardiovascular systems
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow White Mustard Microgreens with our Microgreen Growing Guide.