How to use Grow Sow Greeners Hemp Sprouting Bag
1. Rinse your bag
2. If required soak your sprouting seeds overnight before adding to the sprouting bag. Otherwise pour your seeds straight in to get started. Check the requirements on each seeds product page if unsure.
3. Rinse your bag and seeds again then hang somewhere out of direct sunlight.
4. Rinse your seeds every 12 hours (or more if its hot) massaging your sprouts gently to discourage roots adhering to the bags fibres. (Dip and drain)
5. Continue step four and your sprouts will be ready in as little as three to five days!
Sprout Bag Care and Cleaning
This is as easy to clean as it is to use. Simply turn inside out and wash with hot running water with a clean sponge. Should you want to sterilise it bring a pot of water to the boil, remove from the heat and place the bag inside for three minutes. (dont add to the boiling pot). No harsh chemicals or detergents required.
Size 20cm x 30cm
- Naturally mould and mildew resistant
- Hard wearing
- Cost effective
- Simply soak dip and drain
- Zero plastic product and packaging