Organic Red Cardinal Kohlrabi Microgreen seeds by Grow Sow Greener
Organic microgreen seeds from the leading UK regenerative and urban food production supporting company. GMO free, untreated, plastic free packaging and fast delivery. We support those who grow your own and or support local food production. Order our seeds and growing equipment for backyards, kitchen counter tops and urban farms here today.
- Latin name: Brassica Oleracea Acephala Gongylodes
- Certified organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Preferred growing medium: Grow mats, coir or compost
- Pre soak: No
- Time to germination: 1-3 days
- Blackout time: 2 days
- Time to harvest: 8 - 12 days
- Colour: purple red stems green top
- Flavour: Sweet mild cabbage
- Nutrients: Bioactive plant compounds include saponins, coumarins, flavonoids, phytosterols, phytoestrogens and alkaloids as well as high levels of vitamin K, vitamin C, folate, copper and manganese.
- Health: Can help heart health, decrease the risk of diabetes and obesity and may reduce high blood pressure.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow our Organic Kohlrabi Microgreens with our Microgreen Growing Guide.