Red Vein Sorrel Seeds by Grow Sow Greener
At Grow Sow Greene, we appreciate the benefits to the environment and to local communities that urban growers contribute and aim to support you.
As such, our untreated and GMO-free Micro herb seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials and are supplied quickly at a great price. Great for you, your business and for the planet.
- Latin name: Rumex Acetosa
- Certified organic: No
- Treated seeds: No
- Preferred growing medium: Compost or coco coir
- Pre soak: No
- Time to germination: 5 - 10 days
- Time to harvest: 17-30 days
- Colour: Bright green leaves
- Flavour: Tanky, zesty. lemony
- Nutrients: Vitamins C and B and plenty of minerals. has been used throughout history both culinary and medicinally,
- Health: Has been used to treat boils and skin ailments as well as for sore throats.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes
Learn how to grow Sorrel Micro herbs with our Microgreen Growing Guide.