The 60cm Double Row Full Spectrum Grow Light is the light of choice for the more serious grower. Perfect for starting larger batches of seed and the abundant cultivation of microgreens, wheatgrass and cress, and larger professional grows. The lights can be connected in a chain of 4 with the supplied connectors whilst the sleek aluminium body dissipates what little heat these professional lights emit.
A mild consumer of energy at only 15 watts, this lamp is eco friendly and economical. The Double Row Full Spectrum Grow Light is solid construction, powering 100 diodes and manufactured by Epistar, a global leader in LED chip technology, making it a high quality and professional LED grow light that will produce abundant yields.
The white full spectrum wavelength, like that of the sun, is ideal in all applications. Plants will thrive from germination through to flowering; however, it has been specifically chosen for growing plants and herbs in their vegetative phase as well as seed starting. We recommend our Red Blue IR UV panel LED light to encourage flowering and fruiting in countertop chillies and tomatoes.
Supplied with easy to use fixings clips ad screws, connectors and a switched mains plug.
- Rated Power: 15W
- Input voltage: AC 90-265V 50-60Hz
- LED Light Source: 100x Epistar SMD 2835 diodes
- Typical photon flux: 60 -70 umol/s
- PPFD at 0.3 meters: 70umol/m2/s
- Colour temperature: Full-spectrum white, 5000k
- Beam angle: 180 degrees
- Lamp body material: Aluminium
- Power supply/connectivity: Rocker switch to mains. Daisy chain 4 lights max.
- Protection class: IP40
- Certification: CE RoHS
- Working lifetime: 30,000 hours