60cm Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - T8 15W
60cm Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - T8 15W
The 60cm Double Row Full Spectrum Grow Light is the light of choice for the more serious grower. Perfect for starting larger batches of seed and the abundant cultivation of microgreens, wheatgrass and cress, and larger professional grows. The lights can be connected in a chain of 4 with the supplied connectors whilst the sleek aluminium body dissipates what little heat these professional lights emit.
A mild consumer of energy at only 15 watts, this lamp is eco friendly and economical. The Double Row Full Spectrum Grow Light is solid construction, powering 100 diodes and manufactured by Epistar, a global leader in LED chip technology, making it a high quality and professional LED grow light that will produce abundant yields.
The white full spectrum wavelength, like that of the sun, is ideal in all applications. Plants will thrive from germination through to flowering; however, it has been specifically chosen for growing plants and herbs in their vegetative phase as well as seed starting. We recommend our Red Blue IR UV panel LED light to encourage flowering and fruiting in countertop chillies and tomatoes.
Supplied with easy to use fixings clips ad screws, connectors and a switched mains plug.
- Rated Power: 15W
- Input voltage: AC 90-265V 50-60Hz
- LED Light Source: 100x Epistar SMD 2835 diodes
- Typical photon flux: 60 -70 umol/s
- PPFD at 0.3 meters: 70umol/m2/s
- Colour temperature: Full-spectrum white, 5000k
- Beam angle: 180 degrees
- Lamp body material: Aluminium
- Power supply/connectivity: Rocker switch to mains. Daisy chain 4 lights max.
- Protection class: IP40
- Certification: CE RoHS
- Working lifetime: 30,000 hours
Our shipping is broken down into two categories and are dispatched the same or next day as standard.
1. Unlimited "Small" (Garden) Seed Packets:
- Including wooden plant markers and sprouting bags.
- £1.99 - Standard Delivery 2 - 4 business days.
- £4.90 Express Delivery 1 - 3 business days
2. Everything Else - Sprouting and Microgreen Seeds, Growing Equipment, Gifts and Grow Kits:
- £3.85 - Standard Delivery (2 - 4 business days) on orders between 0 and 2kg.
- £6.50 - Next Day Courier Service on orders 0 - 4.5kg.
- £8.95 - Next Day Courier Service on orders over 4.5kg.
- Contact us for a quote on orders over 26kgs.
Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
- £9.45 - Standard Delivery (2 - 4 business days) on orders between 0 and 2kg.
- £23.50 - Standard Delivery on orders 2kg - 26kg.
- Contact us for a quote on orders over 26kg.
The EU, Switzerland and Rest of World.
Get in touch for equipment sales to the EU and the rest of the world for a competitive shipping quote. Unfortunately we cannot yet post seeds outside the UK.
Delivery and Packaging
All products are packaged plastic free as standard. Your garden seeds are sealed for freshness inside white glassine envelopes which are a water/vapour resistant compostable paper product whilst your Microgreen and Sprouting Seeds arrive in resealable zip lock pouches made from GMO free vegetable starch which are further heat sealed to ensure these great products reach you safely!
We hope you are loving your purchase however we understand that sometimes things don't go as planned and returns and refunds are necessary. Please refer to the following return and refund policies at growsowgreener.co.uk.
My product is damaged defective or you shipped me the wrong product.
We're sorry about that and understand your frustration! We would love to offer you a refund or a replacement. Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
I ordered the wrong product or simply changed my mind.
No worries, we will refund you the full amount (minus the shipping charges) provided the items are returned in new condition and in original packaging. Once received we will issue your refund however you will be responsible for return shipping costs for non defective products.
Please post to:
Grow Sow Greener
RETURNS (order number)
Guaranteed to grow promise.
Should you have absolutely any problems issues or difficulties getting your seeds to germinate or problems/queries regarding our grow kits or equipment, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will strive to help you out via email, call or video call.
All our seeds and products have been tested here by us however if we still cant help you get growing we will offer a free replacement.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.