This is the grow light that successfully grows flowering and fruiting plants. The wavelengths are tailored to individual phases of the growth cycle; blue for vegetative growth and red to develop your countertop tomatoes and chillies. It is compact, efficient and its coverage is excellent. The sturdy aluminium body feels heavy and substantial, while 4 stainless steel fixings and wires connect to a central hook for an easy and rust-free installation.
- Rated Power: 18W
- Input voltage: AC 90-265V 50-60Hz
- Coverage: 0.5m2 @0.5m height
- LED Light Source: 75x Epistar SMD 2835 diodes
- Typical photon flux: 25-35 umol/s
- PPFD: 150umol/m2/s
- Colour temperature: Red:Blue:UV: IR 480-720nm
- Lamp body material: Aluminium
- Protection class: IP40
- Certification: CE RoHS
- Working lifetime: 50 000 hours
Please note the two IR diodes appear dim to the naked eye; your unit is not defective.