Sweet, tasty, and with a good crunch, Kale Red Russian sprouts come highly recommended and are even sweeter and more tolerant of the cold than their Black Kale cousins. Enjoy fresh kale sprouts with just about any dish to receive your daily antioxidant kick. These organic and GMO-free sprouting seeds produce a wonderfully coloured sprout, packed with all the benefits of kale.
At Grow Sow Greener, we love these Organic Red Russian Kale with their high vitamin C and anti-cancer potential, combined with their brassica taste, making them a must-have.
At Grow Sow Greener, we believe in going back to the roots with regenerative gardening practices. Our untreated and GMO-free Organic Kale Sprouting seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials. You won't find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Great for you, your family and the planet.
- Latin name: Brassica napus pabularia
- Certified organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Soaking time: Not required
- Advised time without light: 3-4 days
- Sprouting time: 4-5 days
- Time to harvest: 6-9
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, K, C, B6, calcium, riboflavin, copper, thiamine, potassium, iron and folate.
- Health: Promotes eye health and wellbeing of the skin, detoxifier, reduces cholesterol and helps manage diabetes, bone health and weight loss.
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes