During trials to select a small space full spectrum light at grow sow greener we couldn’t decide if we liked this or the 30cm t8 lamp. Both grew mature herbs, wheatgrass and microgreens as you would expect from a professional lamp. Both were gentle enough to not burn tender seedlings.
Coverage is excellent and the sturdy aluminium body feels heavy and substantial. 4 stainless steel fixings and wires connect to a central hook for easy and rust-free installation. We had to include both.
The white full spectrum wavelength is ideal for all applications however it has been designed principally for growing young plants and herbs in their vegetative phase including seedlings. To encourage flowering and fruiting in countertop chillies or tomatoes we recommend our Red Blue IR UV panel LED light.
- Rated Power: 18W
- Input voltage: AC 90-265V 50-60Hz
- LED Light Source: 75x Epistar SMD 2835 diodes
- Typical photon flux: 25-35 umol/s
- PPFD: 150umol/m2/s
- Colour temperature: Full spectrum white, 5000k
- Lamp body material: Aluminium
- Protection class: IP40
- Certification: CE RoHS
- Working lifetime: 30 000 hours