Organic Fava Bean Sprouting Seeds
Organic Fava Bean Sprouting Seeds
Add around 1/4 cup of your organic fava beans into a wide mouth mason jar with sprouting lid.
Fill with cool water and rinse. Fill your jar again and allow soak for 6 - 12 hours.
After that just drain and rinse 2 to three times daily until your fava bean sprouts are ready.
After draining your jar, leave inverted in a bowl or dish rack for best results.
When consuming any bean sprout raw, its best to wait until after day 4 of germination to avoid possible complications. Also best to avoid fava beans if you have the rare hereditary condition G6PD deficiency. Aside from that our organic fava beans are delicious and earn their rightful place on your plate!!
- Latin name: Vicia faba
- Certified organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Soaking time: 6 - 12 hrs
- Time to harvest: 2-6 days
- Nutrients: A fantastic source of dietary fibre, vitamin K, vitamin B6, zinc, iron, magnesium, copper and manganese.
- Health: Can reduce the risk of heart disease, lower high blood pressure, prevent osteoporosis, strengthen the immune system and help lower the risk of birth defects.
- Pathogen/Microbial lab test: Yes
Our shipping is broken down into two categories and are dispatched the same or next day as standard.
1. Unlimited "Small" (Garden) Seed Packets:
- Including wooden plant markers and sprouting bags.
- £1.99 - Standard Delivery 2 - 4 business days.
- £4.90 Express Delivery 1 - 3 business days
2. Everything Else - Sprouting and Microgreen Seeds, Growing Equipment, Gifts and Grow Kits:
- £3.85 - Standard Delivery (2 - 4 business days) on orders between 0 and 2kg.
- £6.50 - Next Day Courier Service on orders 0 - 4.5kg.
- £8.95 - Next Day Courier Service on orders over 4.5kg.
- Contact us for a quote on orders over 26kgs.
Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
- £9.45 - Standard Delivery (2 - 4 business days) on orders between 0 and 2kg.
- £23.50 - Standard Delivery on orders 2kg - 26kg.
- Contact us for a quote on orders over 26kg.
The EU, Switzerland and Rest of World.
Get in touch for equipment sales to the EU and the rest of the world for a competitive shipping quote. Unfortunately we cannot yet post seeds outside the UK.
Delivery and Packaging
All products are packaged plastic free as standard. Your garden seeds are sealed for freshness inside white glassine envelopes which are a water/vapour resistant compostable paper product whilst your Microgreen and Sprouting Seeds arrive in resealable zip lock pouches made from GMO free vegetable starch which are further heat sealed to ensure these great products reach you safely!
We hope you are loving your purchase however we understand that sometimes things don't go as planned and returns and refunds are necessary. Please refer to the following return and refund policies at growsowgreener.co.uk.
My product is damaged defective or you shipped me the wrong product.
We're sorry about that and understand your frustration! We would love to offer you a refund or a replacement. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
I ordered the wrong product or simply changed my mind.
No worries, we will refund you the full amount (minus the shipping charges) provided the items are returned in new condition and in original packaging. Once received we will issue your refund however you will be responsible for return shipping costs for non defective products.
Please post to:
Grow Sow Greener
RETURNS (order number)
Guaranteed to grow promise.
Should you have absolutely any problems issues or difficulties getting your seeds to germinate or problems/queries regarding our grow kits or equipment, please get in touch at email@example.com and we will strive to help you out via email, call or video call.
All our seeds and products have been tested here by us however if we still cant help you get growing we will offer a free replacement.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.