Organic Fenugreek Sprouts and their delicious maple smelling seeds are among the most aromatic and unique varieties available, and we highly recommend you give them a go. They add an authentic crunch to any Indian dish and a welcome flavour pop to all your salads and meals.
Fenugreek has long been used in Ayurvedic and traditional eastern medicine, where it was used as an expectorant, digestive and anti-viral. Flavour-wise, Fenugreek Sprouts are mildly bitter, and as they make up the bulk of the curry spice, they offer a mild curry flavour.
Fenugreek Sprouts reportedly help against menstrual and menopausal problems and are beneficial to breast health in women. They are also a powerful cleanser and purifier of your kidneys, liver and lymphatic system.
Organic Fenugreek Sprouts contain all the essential amino acids, plant hormones, saponins, and essential oils you would expect from this super nutritious herb. While being of exceptional value to women's health, please avoid if pregnant.
At Grow Sow Greener, we believe in going back to the roots with regenerative gardening practices. Our untreated and GMO-free Organic Fenugreek Sprouting Seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials. You won't find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Great for you, your family and the planet.
- Latin name: Trigonella foenum graecum
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Soaking time: 5 hours
- Advised time without light: N/A
- Sprouting time: 2-3 days
- Time to harvest: 3-4 days
- Nutrients: Vitamins A, B, C, E & K. Folate, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese and selenium.
- Health: Supports breastfeeding, boosts testosterone, ameliorates menstrual pain and cramping, prevents weight gain and improves skin health.
- Pathogen/ microbial lab test: Yes
Find out how to grow Fenugreek Sprouts with our Guide to Sprouting Seeds.