Rocket sprouting seeds are nutritional powerhouses that add a spicy kick to any application. They have the same delicious peppery flavour as mature rocket, although more nutrient-dense—an excellent accompaniment to the more typical brassica based sprouts.
Rocket Sprouts are well known for being anti-oxidant rich and a detoxifier and, as such, help with a wide range of maladies and the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle. Being a gel-forming seed, rocket is best sprouted on hemp or coco grow mats which is just as easy as using a sprouter.
At Grow Sow Greener, we believe in going back to the roots with regenerative gardening practices. Our untreated and GMO-free organic rocket sprouting seeds are laboratory tested for pathogens and packaged in 100% recyclable, biodegradable and plastic-free materials. You won't find kraft lined plastic pouches here. Great for you, your family and the planet.
- Latin name: Eruca sativa
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Treated seeds: No
- Soaking time: Not required
- Advised time without light: 2 days
- Sprouting time: 2-3 days
- Time to harvest: 3-5 days
- Nutrients: Contains, amongst other things, vitamins A and C. A good source of calcium phosphorus, and blood-boosting iron.
- Health: Supports bone density and muscle regeneration, detoxifier, promotes eye health, aids digestion, immunity and inflammation
- Pathogen/microbial lab test: Yes