The Market Garden on a Window Sill
The Market Garden on a Window Sill
Everything organic, GMO-free, and sustainably sourced, this micro-garden subscription will revolutionise your eating and shopping habits. You'll get all the necessary supplies (plus 7-day WhatsApp support), and you can start harvesting tasty superfoods every 7-14 days -- all you need is an area half the size of a newspaper! In the initial box, you'll find the wooden planter, all the seeds, liners, and compost you need to get started. Then, we'll deliver monthly planter refill kits to ensure a further two harvests each month; you'll enjoy two different varieties every month.
Initial delivery. Your first pack and everything that you need to get growing your first tray:
- A wooden seed tray
- The perfect amount of top-quality organic seeds for microgreens for your tray x2
- A tray liner to catch the drips and keep your garden inside the tray x2
- The perfect amount of compost to fill your tray x2
- Easy to follow and simple instructions to get you started x1
- Grow guides for each variety of seed included in your pack x2
- Seven days a week support via WhatssApp
Followed by a £19.99 monthly refill pack that includes everything except the wooden seed tray. With over 30 varieties in stock, and adding more every time, you’ll be forgetting the supermarket drudgery and monotony in no time!
Why should I subscribe?
• Your get fresher, healthier and more diverse produce far superior to anything from the supermarkets. They taste great and only take 30 seconds of your time and so easy to grow.
• Microgreens have superfood status and are ready to harvest between 7 and 14 days.
• Not a gimmicky little kit. Big enough for a substantial harvest, small enough to fit on a windowsill or counter making growing accessible to all.
• These subscription boxes are great for your health, you will be growing superfoods meters from (or inside) your very own kitchen!
• By using this service you can effect a real environmental change….you can feed yourself without the pesticides, the food miles, the plastic packaging, the pollution and none of the other damaging inputs and consequences prevalent in the global food system today.
Can anyone do it?
• We designed these boxes to make growing your own accessible to absolutely everyone. We offer dedicated 7 days a week support so even complete beginners and black thumbs can be successfully harvesting should they wish to give it a try.
• It takes away the requirements of lifting heavy bags of compost, battling the elements outside, weeding digging and all that labouring. Our boxes are as physically demanding as baking a cake and much simpler.
• You don’t even need a garden, grow in any windowsill, balcony or countertop which has access to some direct or even indirect sunlight.
How much space do I need?
Not much, the seed trays have a footprint of 22 x 37 centimetres (8.5x14.5”)
What are microgreens and are they hard to grow?
Microgreens are the simply the seedlings of the same mature herbs, salads and vegetables that we normally consume and familiar. We harvest the crops just before the first set of adult leaves emerge when the plant is usually 5 to 15cm tall and 7 to 14 days old.
Because we harvest microgreens so early and so young, it makes microgreens an incredibly easy and rewarding crop to grow, its very hard to kill them in such a short space of time.
Whats in the box?
Wooden seed tray
In your very first starter subscription box you receive a sturdy wooden seed tray. It holds everything together and is the perfect size for a substantial windowsill harvest. They’re made right here in the UK from the by-product of the fencing industry. We like that..
Coco Coir tray liner
A coco coir mat which fits your seed tray perfectly, it captures and holds any drips or debris keeping your indoor grow space clean. No mess, no fuss, gardening doesn’t have to be dirty. Made from completely natural fibres and a by-product of industry which would have otherwise been burnt on site.
The perfect amount of peat free Compost to fill your tray, again made from the by-product of the coconut industry and is the perfect medium for growing delicious microgreens.
Organic Microgreen Seeds
The right amount of premium quality microgreen seeds to fill your tray and grow a delicious crop of healthy greens, reds, pinks and purples, no guess work or calculation needed, just scatter evenly until the pack is empty. Our seeds have been lab tested for nasties such as e-coli and listeria and come packaged in compostable vegetable starch plastic pouches. All seeds and packaging are always GMO free.
We simplify an already simple process with clear, detailed and straightforward instructions. We want you to succeed!
7 Day Support
Simply get in touch via WhatsApp seven days a week so we can get you growing like a pro!
Do I get support?
Any issues, worries, questions or hassles feel free to drop us a message on WhatsApp 7 days a week. Our service doesn’t stop with the sale, we’re an eco-focused company who totally believes in the environmental benefits (among others) of growing your own. We want you to succeed and are here to help.
How does it work?
We send you the starter box with everything you need to get growing for the first month, after that you receive a refill pack with a different and exciting microgreen varieties to enjoy.
How flexible are the subscriptions?
Cancel, skip or change subscriptions any time!
Our shipping is broken down into two categories and are dispatched the same or next day as standard.
1. Unlimited "Small" (Garden) Seed Packets:
- Including wooden plant markers and sprouting bags.
- £1.99 - Standard Delivery 2 - 4 business days.
- £4.90 Express Delivery 1 - 3 business days
2. Everything Else - Sprouting and Microgreen Seeds, Growing Equipment, Gifts and Grow Kits:
- £3.85 - Standard Delivery (2 - 4 business days) on orders between 0 and 2kg.
- £6.50 - Next Day Courier Service on orders 0 - 4.5kg.
- £8.95 - Next Day Courier Service on orders over 4.5kg.
- Contact us for a quote on orders over 26kgs.
Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
- £9.45 - Standard Delivery (2 - 4 business days) on orders between 0 and 2kg.
- £23.50 - Standard Delivery on orders 2kg - 26kg.
- Contact us for a quote on orders over 26kg.
The EU, Switzerland and Rest of World.
Get in touch for equipment sales to the EU and the rest of the world for a competitive shipping quote. Unfortunately we cannot yet post seeds outside the UK.
Delivery and Packaging
All products are packaged plastic free as standard. Your garden seeds are sealed for freshness inside white glassine envelopes which are a water/vapour resistant compostable paper product whilst your Microgreen and Sprouting Seeds arrive in resealable zip lock pouches made from GMO free vegetable starch which are further heat sealed to ensure these great products reach you safely!
We hope you are loving your purchase however we understand that sometimes things don't go as planned and returns and refunds are necessary. Please refer to the following return and refund policies at growsowgreener.co.uk.
My product is damaged defective or you shipped me the wrong product.
We're sorry about that and understand your frustration! We would love to offer you a refund or a replacement. Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
I ordered the wrong product or simply changed my mind.
No worries, we will refund you the full amount (minus the shipping charges) provided the items are returned in new condition and in original packaging. Once received we will issue your refund however you will be responsible for return shipping costs for non defective products.
Please post to:
Grow Sow Greener
RETURNS (order number)
Guaranteed to grow promise.
Should you have absolutely any problems issues or difficulties getting your seeds to germinate or problems/queries regarding our grow kits or equipment, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will strive to help you out via email, call or video call.
All our seeds and products have been tested here by us however if we still cant help you get growing we will offer a free replacement.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.